Wednesday, December 25, 2013

PROJECT 3A : Object Creation - Free-form Sculpture

Project 3A is the sub-project which student need to create an object in free-form of sculpture.

② First of all I want to mention briefly about my design concept. I choose Drolleries as my sculpture is because it some kind of different object than the others, actually it is fictional creature that its body are combination between animal and human, plant & human and vice versa.

Material that required to create the sculpture is just bunch of modelling clays. I used this kind of material is because it easy to work with, such as bending and so forth.

Modelling clay
Red ❷ Yellow ❸ Grey

 ④ Some process to make my sculpture.



⑤ At last below is final shape of my sculpture.

Drolleries Sculpture!

No comments:

Post a Comment